HOME / FOLLOW ON BLOGLOVIN'
TUMBLR / INSTAGRAM / LOOKBOOK
PINTEREST / ART BLOG

contact me: lynn_nguyen@live.com


Sunday, February 24, 2013

issey miyake






BAO BAO BY ISSEY MIYAKE / LARGE BILBAO-PRISM TOTE



Normally I'm not a huge fan of such hard geometric shapes when it comes to fashion aesthetic, but I must confess there's something about this nearly cybergothic plastic body that renders me helplessly smitten. Or is that just my OOHHH SHIIIINY~ meter playing up again?
Oh no I need to look away now before hasty decisions are made!

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Omg! I'd buy it if I could!


    New Outfit Post: Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually really like it! Its like a big Mrs Galactic, but still very beautiful x

    www.lasugarlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah man, I saw someone with the bag once and I was like :O MEGA JEALOUS. It's freaking awesome and looks EVEN COOLER in real life. I know, hard to believe right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so lovely bags, by the way maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete